Is there an Advertising Policy?
Swany has adopted the following policy in an effort to control internet sales and eliminate potential abuse. We firmly believe the internet is a strong vehicle for building sales but we also believe that a sense of fair play, forces us to establish a level playing field for all channels of distribution. Swany has established the following MAP (Minimum Advertising Price) policy for all advertising mediums including but not limited to Internet, Emails, Catalogs Websites, Brick & Mortar and all types of electronic media.
This MAP policy will be in effect from the period of July 2018 through June 2019 and is for advertising prices only.
From July 1, 2018 through March 31st of 2019: Authorized dealers must maintain the original MAP policy on all advertised Swany Product. This is encompassing all of the 2018 models plus any models that are carried over from 2017 unchanged.
From April 1, 2019 through June 30, 2019: No product can be advertised by an Swany Authorized dealer at more than 35% below MAP price on all product that is not being carried forward for the 2019 line.
Our MAP pricing is found on the 2018 price lists.
The MAP policy applies to all vendors that carry the Swany brand. Swany will be reviewing all product that is sold on line to determine if there are any MAP violations.
If we determine that a retailer is not abiding by our current MAP policy, without prior notice either verbal or written, Swany will be forced to evaluate the current relationship and if necessary terminate it.
Any changes in the MAP policy will be sent to the dealers upon completion.
For the purposes of this policy all prices list on-line are considered as the Advertising Price.
I have questions about my order
If you have recently placed an order and need information about us or would like to change your order, there are a number of ways to contact us. On the order is our contact phone number or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I'm not happy with my product?
30 DAY RETURNS:
Our hassle-free 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind.
Changed your mind? If you’re not delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
It’s easy to return a product:
Log into your account to initiate a return
We email you instructions for returning your product.
Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
REFUNDS, CREDIT AND BALANCES DUE.
As soon as we receive your return and it is processed, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive the email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institutions billing cycle.
Original delivery fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not described accurately, or incorrect orders.
You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
Individual products may be excluded from this guarantee. Check the product description before you place your order. Any product that is listed in specials is non-returnable.
What is your return policy and how do I process it?
PURCHASED ON LINE:
If you purchased gloves online there are instructions for returning the gloves on your confirmation slip, the procedure is:
- The gloves must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All tags, labels and header cards must be returned with the un-used or un-worn gloves.
- Create a (RMA) return merchandise authorization number by logging into the website, you will need your order number which is printed on your invoice, place the RMA number on the return carton and on the label.
- Next box up the return with the tags, labels and header cards included, explain on the back of the invoice or on a sheet of paper why you are returning the gloves and if you wish a replacement or credit, please include the RMA number and the invoice number.
Ship to: Swany Canada
c/o i to i Logistics Inc.
ATTN: Return to Stock
- Once we receive your (freight prepaid) items, we will either ship you the exchange gloves (unless you have already reordered them on line) or a refund will be issued for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted. The shipping and handling fees will not be refunded unless we have miss shipped your product or it is defective, we will then issue credit for the shipping (Pre-Approval is necessary).
PURCHASED FROM SWANY RETAIL DEALER:
If you purchased your Swany Gloves from a Swany retailer in the US the following is the warranty/return procedure:
- Our Official Policy for a returned item is one year from the date that the
- consumer buys the product from the retailer.
- Your gloves should be taken back to the store where they were purchased from, our retail dealers are authorized to evaluate the reason for the return, if they feel the glove has a manufacturing defect which lead to the problem, they can either issue a full refund, a store credit or they can replace the glove on the spot (whatever their store policy is) to you. They would then send the damaged product back to us for further evaluation.
- If your gloves were given as a gift or it is not possible to return the gloves to the retail store, we will review the gloves via emailed photos and make a determination of the current value of the gloves, based on the year the glove was sold to you, style and areas of damage or wear. This will more than likely result in a discount being offered on a replacement pair of gloves. YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THE FOLLOWING IN THE EMAIL, WITH THE PICTURE OF THE GLOVE:
- Style number, it will be on the label in the cuff of the left-hand glove.
- Year Purchased
- Copy of the receipt or other proof of purchase
- Two Photos of the problem area of the glove and a full photo each showing back of hand and palm side
EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING: email@example.com
- If your gloves were purchased less than a year ago and you have your receipt the gloves can be taken back to the retail store for an immediate replacement or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org and will review your request and arrange for an adjustment or replacement.
- Refunds can only be handled through the retail point of purchase.
My Product is defective what do I do?
If an order arrived to you with obvious shipping damage or the item is defective, please contact us immediately using the contact information that is on the order. Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contact the fulfiller, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following methods:
Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issues the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
We cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
How do I care for my gloves?
The surface of most gloves can be spot cleaned simply by gently rubbing the soiled area with a solution of Woolite, and water. (Follow manufacturer’s directions).
Fabric gloves, even with leather palms, can be hand washed with sports wash or Woolite. (Follow manufactures directions). Be sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent. It is a good idea to have your hands inside your gloves during the wash & rinse process to help maintain the shape of the gloves. Soap has surfactants that reduce the surface tension of water and dramatically reduce waterproofness. (Nikwax or a similar waterproofing material, works best). Be sure never to wring out your gloves, it will ruin the internal stitching and lining materials. You need to let the gloves air dry away from direct heat.
Clean the outside of leather gloves with a mild leather cleaner. It is recommended that you have your hand inside your glove as you gently clean it. After cleaning, you should spray your gloves with a silicone spray to protect the leather. As for the inside of the glove: it is very difficult to clean the inside of gloves. You could try using Woolite on a cloth and gently clean the inside or try spraying the inside with Febreze. Then you would have to let them air dry.
A second option is to have your gloves professionally cleaned.
What Size am I?
To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your hand with a tape measure across your palm. You should use your dominant hand, the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.